With Smart Photo Editor it’s easy to add or remove objects from your images.
Today we’re going to look at how to add an object into an image. This is a really easy process and for simple objects takes only a couple of minutes.
To get a better look at the tools we used, click on any of the images below to open a larger version in a new tab.
1) Start by opening your base image.
2) Now click File > Add overlay and choose an image to add.
3) Use the ‘Erase from Selection’ Brush to remove unwanted areas from your overlay.
4) Use the ‘Move, Rotate and Scale’ mode to size and position your object.
5) Once you’re done placing your object you can continue to use Smart Photo Editor to make adjustments to your image.
Your images don’t have to be on plain backgrounds, the ‘Erase from Selection’ Brush can help you remove any kind of background and you can add as many objects as you like.
Why not try for yourself and share the results on the Smart Photo Editor Facebook page.